- Please respect the learning environment and the privacy of your class-mates by keeping the meeting URL and access information confidential. This is a University rule: Facilitating or perpetrating “zoom bombing” will result in immediate referral to the UW Community Standards & Student Conduct team, with possible consequences being failure and expulsion
Meila email@example.com Office: Padelford B-321, Box 354322
TA: Sam Tay
This is a course in statistics that uses probability and calculus with applications to machine learning, engineering, sciences, computer science.
See more here, in the syllabus and the math bare essentials
- CSE 312 OR STAT 394/5 OR STAT 421 OR equivalent.
- Notions of algorithms and complexity at the level of CSE 373.
- Ability to program at the level of CSE 142/3
- Calculus (see the math bare essentials above)
Tuesdays, Thursdays 3:30 - 5:20 on-line
Instructor's office hour:Mondays 3 - 4 on-line
TA's office hour: on-line
Class mailing list: stat391a_sp20
Course home page: http://www.stat.washington.edu/mmp/courses/stat391/spring20